Policy - Winter Acro Festival v2024-1
Participation in the festival requires adherence to general health and safety guidelines throughout the week. Confirmation conditions: Your spot is confirmed after payment.
Cancellation Policy - In case you cancel:
- UP TO 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT: CHF 90.- fixed cost.
- 30 TO 15 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT: 50% Festival Ticket.
- 14 TO 1 DAY(S) PRIOR TO THE EVENT: 100% Festival Ticket.
- ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT OR NO-SHOW: 100% Festival Ticket.
If you cannot join the event, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please inform us about the name change through your registration email.
Cancellation Policy - In case we cancel:
- WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION: Full refund.
- WITH ACCOMMODATION IN DORMS: Fixed fee CHF 90.- per Person (non-refundable).
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: You agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, you do so at your own risk and assume the risk of any and all injury and/or damage you may suffer. You are participating in the Workshops, Jams of this Festival offered by Flying Toaster GmbH or its certified Teachers. You recognize that yoga, thai massage, and acrobatics require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- RELEASE: You agree to release and discharge Teacher and the organizer Flying Toaster GmbH from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of the negligence of Teacher, whether active or passive, or any of Teacher’s employees, representatives, successors, and assigns.
- INDEMNIFICATION: By execution of this agreement, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Teacher from any loss, liability, damage, or cost Teacher may incur due to the provision of personal training by Teacher to you.
- TAKING PHOTOS: You understand that at this event or related activities, you may be photographed. You agree to allow the photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and/or assigns.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a release of liability, express assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement. You are aware and agree that by executing this waiver and release, you are giving up your right to bring a legal action or assert a claim against trainer for Teacher’s negligence. You have read and voluntarily signed the waiver and release and further agree that no oral representations, statements, or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
I hereby certify that I have read this document and I understand its content.